Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nice Rides on Rodeo

Back to work after a nice, long three-day weekend. Those are the best and one of the very reasons why I love working for a government agency. Yesterday, hubby and I strolled along Rodeo Drive for window shopping and I noticed an incredible sense of luxury the locals exuded. Call me a true "Downtowner" having lost her Westside roots, but I was floored with the repeated $1,000,000+ cars whizzing by me. I guest I was desensitized after having lived in the Westside for over three years. Now, with my Downtown LA address for nearly a year, I notice every luxury car that drives past! It doesn't mean that I don't get my fair share of folks made wealthy by the entertainment industry, its just that the ones in downtown don't appear nearly as drenched with money that those "Westsiders."

No comments: